Social media intern
Social Vida is looking for a creative, organized, and ambitious Social Media Intern to provide administrative and editorial support for on our engaging and ever expanding social media platforms
Social Vida is a boutique social media marketing agency headquartered in sunny San Diego that specializes in boosting small business presence online. We work with clients from all over the nation and in various industries, including tech, law, media and retail. We provide an abundance of social media marketing services, including management, strategy, content development, website development and branding.
At Social Vida, we foster a culture of experimentation, teamwork, innovation, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun.
Our Social Media Intern is a creative genius whose ideas go against the grain of everyday routine. You have a keen-eye for strategic branding, create compelling content for your social media channels, and always in the know of the latest trends. Some of your qualifications include...
- Proven organizational and administrative experience.
- Understanding of social platforms' Best Practices and messaging apps (especially Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram), and why content on those platforms became popular.
- Ability to view data and pull key takeaways and spot trends.
- An avid user of social media, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Lastly, you have a genuine love and deep passion for social media and see yourself creating a career out of it.
About The Job:
Social Vida's Social Media Intern will be responsible for all things creative at Social Vida. Some of these responsibilities include...
- Creating blog articles, branded images, and other compelling content for our social media channels.
- Engaging with our online community by monitoring discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels.
- Strategizing and curating monthly social media plan alongside Social Media Managers and Editors.
- Monitoring the internet for fun trending news opportunities, search for things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about on the internet.
- Growing our social media following with effective, engaged users
All work will be done remotely, excluding one dedicated weekly meeting onsite. This is a 3-month unpaid position, with limitless opportunities to grow with the company.